As we usher out 2021 and herald in 2022, we look back on the year that might possibly have been one of the most disrupted our generation has lived through.
2021 has been a year where disruption in both personal and professional lives.
It has tested all around the globe, but at the same time has shown us that the human capacity to evolve, to be resilient, is endless.
It has shown that our ability to adapt and evolve just like flowing water that runs over rapids, down waterfalls and then gently out to the sea is within our power.
And that the power of human connection, to help others in need, is always within us.
Thanks go to all in our 6AM universe:
– our brilliant 6AM team, who despite long separation from family overseas, lockdowns, the challenges of work and home schooling combined, extended periods of disconnection from colleagues and friends and ageing grandparents, leaned in with grit, determination and commitment, never faltering;
– to our clients who entrusted us to partner with them during what must be the most disrupted time in modern business history – we are grateful;
– and our partners, who supported and gave counsel through the highs and lows of lockdowns with genuine care;
– our industry colleagues, both locally and around the globe, so generous in supporting our business through networking and connection and so many others who have been with us on this journey for close to 20 years.
– And importantly, to those on the frontline of this pandemic in health, wellbeing and good living – working tirelessly to keep Australians, our families, friends and those around the globe healthy and safe.
– Thanks to the Pharmacists, GPs, Specialists, Hospital Workers, Allied Health, Suppliers and importantly those supporting mental wellbeing. Our deep thanks and appreciation to you all.
We look towards 2022 with hope and optimism that with the learnings of this year, we can continue to unlock the potential for continued growth, in business, professionally and personal, on this disrupted journey in business and life.
For, possibility abounds.
From our The 6AM Agency team, Happy New Year to you all.
In good health and happiness. With appreciation always.