April 4, 2020
Direct Selling Association: Webinar with Gillian Fish – Marketing in a Downturn
We are delighted that our Director, Gillian Fish will be participating in the DSA weekly webinar series on Thursday 9 April, 2020.
Join us next Thursday for the Marketing in a Downturn webinar. With the rapid shift toward online, digital and social during the challenging COVID-19 crisis, Gillian Fish, Founder and Director of Health & Wellbeing integrated creative communications agency 6AM Agency, will be hosting a webinar specially for DSA members on Smart Marketing in a Downturn and planning for Beyond the Crisis, to survive and thrive. You will learn:
- Current trends influencing direct selling and other businesses
- Insights into audience behaviour at this time
- Biggest risks and challenges for Direct Selling brands now
- Counsel on business and communications strategy across digital, social, PR and content
- Fast, affordable digital, social and PR activities you can adopt now to deliver in the short term
- Digital including e-commerce, smart and fast upgrades and more
- Key messaging and PR strategies during this time and why a crisis plan for reputation management is an essential tool for now
- A topline guide to help you navigate your businesses through this crisis with the view to coming out the other side, solid and thriving.
For information regarding Direct Selling Marketing, please feel free to email email@example.com