Content marketing is a constantly evolving game. Google’s algorithm is ever changing as are audience needs...
ACCOUNT MANAGER – PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Exciting opportunities in Wellbeing and Good Living story telling
- Train with the best in the business
- Advance your knowledge in social, digital, creative as part of an integrated agency
An opportunity exists for a professional, organized PR professional to join a rapidly expanding agency specialising in Wellbeing and Good Living. Ideal for a candidate seeking to have the guidance and mentoring of a team of senior PR practitioners who are renowned as experts in the field of Wellbeing and Good Living across data/strategy/creative content/social, digital /influencers to help mold and establish your career as specialist practitioner in this exciting industry.
The role will be diverse, learning on the job how to tap into exciting opportunities across all media platforms, social media, marketing activities, copywriting, influencers, events, creative content, and best in class client service.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 3-4 years experience in brilliant story telling across earned and owned
- Have a passion for integrated communications combining best in classed earned-centric social by design thinking
- Be smart, agile, success focused
- Have a professional and detailed approach to their work
- Be brilliant at client service
- Understand the commercial realities which client and agency faces today
- Love learning about new things and new approaches
- Have a strong desire to succeed as part of a team
In return, our Agency offers great mentoring and the opportunity to grown in an exciting industry. Wellbeing benefits apply too including training, bonus wellbeing annual leave day and more.
Please email your resume in confidence to:
or call 0400 200 441